Random ramblings...

Friday, October 22, 2010

I had my annual eye exam the other day, and my dilated eyes were making me laugh, so of course, I had to take a picture. Please ignore the messy eyeliner/eye shadow - it's hard to look good after they've put 3 different kinds of drops in your eyes.  ;-)


Between the dilated pupil and brown eye shadow, my eyes definitely look grayish-green - and there isn't a dark ring around the outside edge of the iris. I only noticed this because I was looking at pictures of my eyes with purple shadow and they look very blue with a little green - and there is definitely a dark blue ring around the outer edge of the iris, LOL. See? I'm not wearing any contact lenses in either picture and the pictures were taken one day apart.


I'm amused by the oddest things.  :-)


0 comments: