Deals!

Friday, October 28, 2011

 


One of the daily deals today (10/28) at target.com is on their long-sleeved tees - 2/$16 plus free shipping. For some reason, when I checked out, they also gave me a discount of some sort, so my total, with tax, was only $15.68. Hurry - the colors are selling out quickly (at least in size medium, LOL!)!!


It's time for Payless' BOGO deal! Oct. 27 - Nov. 22, buy any item in the store & get an item of equal or lesser value for 50% off. Online and in-store. Flat rate shipping of $5.95 or ship-to-store for free.


Something I just recently learned about JCPenney: If you are shopping for something in home goods and they're out of the size/color you need, but it's something they normally keep in stock, they will order it for you, apply any discounts/coupons and give you free shipping to the store. I was shopping for curtains and the salesperson told me about this - so I assume it's at all stores.


0 comments: