The Makeup Mascara Base by Shiseido

Friday, January 22, 2010



I cannot live without this product!!! First, let me describe the agony that is my lashes. I have the shortest, stubbiest, straightest eyelashes in the world - and the tips are very blonde, which makes them look even shorter. Even using an eyelash curler and mascara doesn't make them look longer. After a couple of hours, my lashes are no longer curled and the mascara just disappears from the tips. I tried so many mascaras and primers that I've lost track of them all. Then one glorious day, I tried The Makeup Mascara Base by Shiseido. I swear I heard angels singing!

You know how most primers are white? Well, this one is clear. And it glides on so smoothly. I'm smiling just thinking about it! My lashes now stay curled - and even drugstore mascara stays on ALL DAY! No, my lashes didn't become miraculously long and luxurious like the fake photoshopped ones you see in magazine mascara ads - but YOU CAN SEE MY EYELASHES!!! I really, really, really hope they never discontinue this product.

I purchased mine at sephora.com - the price is $23 for a 0.25 oz. tube. Well worth the cost in my opinion - especially when I can pair it was a drugstore mascara for awesome results!


0 comments: