My JCPenney deals of the day!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I got a call last night from a friend who works at JCP - she told me to hurry over there today because they were marking all of the clearance items down to 50% off the lowest marked price AND they cleared out all of the stock rooms, so there was a TON of winter clothing. I dragged my husband with me (there wasn't too much complaining - I think he was there to monitor how much I spent, LOL) and this is what I found:


My biggest steal & my newest love:

I love, love, love houndstooth check and toggles!! It has a hood which I'm not crazy about, but it's removable, so that's not an issue. I saw a coat very similar to this one at White House Black Market, but the $300+ price tag had me leaving the coat on the rack. This one was originally $250, marked down to $109.99, and my final price was $54.99!!


Here's a closer look at the pattern/toggles:



My other deals:
  • A Claiborne coat on sale for my husband, orig. $140, I paid $49.99
  • A zippered sweater hoodie on clearance for my daughter, orig. $36, I paid $7.49
  • A flannel shirt on clearance for my son, orig. $30, I paid $4.99
  • A big & tall flannel shirt on clearance for my husband, orig. $36, I paid $7.49
  • A casual top on clearance for me, orig. $36, I paid $8.99


Original total $528, I paid $133.94 for a total savings of $394.06!!


Run to JCP and let me know what deals you find!


0 comments: