Shoes, shoes, shoes!

Monday, January 25, 2010

I do love a pretty pair of shoes - and these $690 Prada booties are soooooo pretty.



Unfortunately, I'm not going to get Prada booties, even if they are on sale for $310 at Neiman-Marcus. So I looked around to see if I could find something similar that was more in my price range.




I found these Carlos Santana Malibu platform cut-out booties. They're not an exact match, but similar enough. These are available from DSW for $49.95.





These Glaze by Adi Slouchy Vampe peep-toe booties are available at Target for $34.99.


~~~~~



I also love, love, love these Louboutin satin halter sandals, which are on sale at Neiman-Marcus for $313 (orig. $695).



Again, out of my price range, even if it is a great deal. So I found a couple of similar styles:

 
These Nine West Desoto sandals are available at Zappos for $48.95.






Victoria's Secret has these Colin Stuart slingbacks for $49. They're not satin, but the style is very similar.



One of these days, I'm going to splurge on a pair of Louboutin pumps and Prada booties. Probably after my husband retires. Hopefully I'll still be able to walk in heels! LOL!



0 comments: