Thursday's Blog 2/25/10

Thursday, February 25, 2010


This Thursday's blog of choice is Pink Martinis & Pearls. It just appeals to me on so many different levels. The very first line of the 'About Me' section got me hook, line, & sinker - "Life is too short not to have a little pink umbrella in your drink."

Although I immensely enjoy reading the blog, I could just as easily be happy looking at all of the lovely pictures. Sigh. Pretty things. Lots of pretty pink things. And adult beverages. I want them all.

It's the kind of blog that you want to read while curled up in front of the fireplace on a cold, wintry night with a mug full of hot chocolate & peppermint Schnapps. Or maybe while lazing in the hammock on a warm sunny day, sipping a cold beverage spiked with a little something special - and or course, a pink umbrella. 

Take a look - I think you'll enjoy it!


0 comments: