Public service announcement...

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I feel it is my duty to pass this information on to as many people as I can...


True Blood Season 3 premieres June 13!!!

Season 2 will be available on DVD and Blu-ray May 25!!!

*can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait*

I wonder what the writers have in store for Sookie (Anna Paquin), Bill (Stephen Moyer), & Eric (Alexander Skarsgard). And of course, the hotness that is Alcide (Joe Manganiello). *fans self*


I hope we see a lot more of Lafayette (Nelson Ellis) - he is definitely one of the most intriguing and entertaining characters on the show. It would be nice to see him get a love interest!


If I could be any of the women on the show, I'd pick Pam. After all, she wears the best shoes. And what an attitude! Love it!!


Who else will be watching?


0 comments: