Rosina Rosinazanna

Friday, July 30, 2010

Did that make sense? LOL! When I saw the names of these two eye shadows (Rosina & Zanna), it immediately made me think of Rosanne Rosannadanna. I know. I'm a geek.

Anyway - these two shadows are from the Lost in Faerie Collection from soon-to-be-closed Aromaleigh. So if you're interested, you gotta move fast! Aromaleigh is only taking 100 orders at a time now - and they'll be closing forever very soon.




Please ignore the puffiness around my eyes. Facial edema (especially periorbital) is one of the lovely side effects of one of the blood pressure medications the doctor gave me. And of course, it's the one I would experience! Fortunately, I'm now on a new medication. Let's hope that one doesn't have any unsightly side effects, LOL!








Have a great weekend!


0 comments: