Taste of the Levee

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I've been a slacker this past week. Sorry! I was under the weather all week, blah, blah, blah. I promise to be better about blogging!!

Last weekend, Gus, Buddy, & I went to "Taste of the Levee" - it's the usual "taste" event - there were booths set up by all of the establishments that serve food/drinks at the Levee. Although there are several restaurants that I like here, I was not overly impressed by their offerings that day. I tried a pulled pork slider, grilled shrimp (spicy & yummy - hot off the grill!), fish taco, cheese curds (ick!), and bread pudding. I was most impressed by the blackberry wine offered by StoneBrook Winery - I wonder what that says about me?  :-)






We really like the Levee - the view is fantastic and there are a lot of fun things to do. It's a neat place to hang out - have a few drinks, dinner, see a movie - or do a pub crawl.  :-)







0 comments: