Another great deal!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lauren Luke palette from beautyticket.com

You know Lauren Luke, right? Maybe you recognize the name panacea81 from YouTube? Well, if you didn't already know, Lauren has her own makeup palettes. I bought one when they first came out (I have the Vintage Glams). I really like it except for the eyeliner (I find it too hard to apply - it's not creamy enough). When they first came out, they were selling for $37 each - and for that price, you got two eyeshadow primers, three eyeshadows, a blush, and two lip colors. Great deal, huh?

The deal just got better!! Beautyticket.com has the palettes as their "steal of the week" and they're priced at $17.50 - and you also get a free "My Glossy Lips" gloss!!! Shipping is a flat rate of $6.95 (so you can order other great deals, too!) - and I've ordered from them before without any problems.

Run, run, run before they're all gone!!!


0 comments: