What I did on my vacation...

Friday, March 18, 2011

Can you guess one of the things I did to occupy my time while I was unable to do all of the things I normally do? Yes!! I added to my shoe collection!! Check out these shoes!!


Love, love, love!! LOL!! Is there anything better than a ton of new shoes?? I think not.


Love these brown suede booties by Nine West. Got a great deal from 6pm.com - just $35!! I searched for months before I found the perfect pair!


Lulu made me go to Payless with her one day and I ended up buying two pairs of shoes! Love these cute little navy/white check flats. They're so soft & comfy - and they look adorable with jeans. $16!!


These grey flannel Steve Madden pumps are really sexy - but they are extremely uncomfortable and almost impossible to walk in!! Another great deal from 6pm.com - just $27!!


I bought these hot Nine West black suede/patent pumps to wear on New year's Eve. They are super sexy - and pretty comfortable for heels this high. They  looked great with my sequined dress - but they also look great with jeans! I picked these up from piperlime.com for $70 - I didn't have time to wait for a sale, LOL! But I  love them, so it's all good.


This is the second pair that I bought at Payless - they weren't on sale, but they were only $26. They're cute in the box, but even cuter on! They'll be adorable for summer - and I just bought a cute sundress at Target that matches perfectly!


I've had these red hot mamas for a few months now, but haven't had the chance to wear them. They were marked down to less than half price at White House Black Market, so I only paid $50 for them. In case you can't tell, they're red suede and they are oh-so-fine!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice shoes honey - you know how I like heels :)