Movies on DVD - reviews!

Monday, June 13, 2011


Due Date - Robert Downey Jr. + Zach Galifianakis = hilarious!! I loved this movie!! Jamie Foxx is pretty funny, too. Definitely 4.5 out of 5 stars.



Knight and Day - Cameron Diaz & Tom Cruise. Blah. Didn't really like this one all that much. I'm very glad I didn't pay theater prices to see it. 2 out of 5 stars.



Killers - Katherine Heigl & Ashton Kutcher. Yes, it's kind of silly - but I thought it was really funny. Gus & I both enjoyed it. Loved Tom Selleck & Catherine O'Hara!! 4 out of 5 stars!



Love and Other Drugs - Anne Hathaway & Jake Gyllenhaal. I really wanted to like this, but I absolutely cannot bear to watch any movie that is sad. It could be the best movie in the world and I couldn't watch it. I made it about halfway through the movie before I just broke down & bawled my eyes out. We had to turn it off. So I really can't rate it - sorry!



Megamind - Will Ferrell & Tina Fey. Yep, another "silly" one, but Gus & I thought it was pretty funny. 3.5 out of 5 stars.

You Again - Kristen Bell, Jamie Curtis, Sigourney Weaver, Betty White, & Odette Yustman. Kind of a chick flick, but funny enough that Gus enjoyed it, too. We both thought it was pretty funny. 4 out of 5 stars.


Little Fockers - Robert DeNiro, Ben Stiller, Blythe Danner, Dustin Hoffman, Barbra Streisand, & Teri Polo. I thought the other two "Focker" movies were hilarious & this one is no different. I can't even look at Robert DeNiro without laughing, LOL. If you liked the other ones, be sure to watch this one, too! 4.5 out of 5 stars.


0 comments: