Payless haul!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

In case you didn't know, I love shoes.

Payless and I have a love/hate relationship. Sometimes, I go in the store and can't find a thing that I would wear - other times, I love everything. Recently, Lulu was  looking for some inexpensive fancy black heels to wear to a wedding - so we hit the two closest Payless stores. She found shoes she liked, but neither store had her size. I didn't see anything that I liked (for me) at either of the stores - which was a bummer because it was during their BOGO 1/2 off and I had a 20% off coupon on my iPhone. Grrr...

One of the store managers was nice enough to call another store (about 20 miles away) to have them hold the shoes Lulu wanted (since they had her size). So off we went to this other Payless store. I had never been there before - but I was pleasantly surprised. They had shoes I had never seen at the other stores! Lulu got two pairs of dressy pumps and I bought 3 pairs of shoes for myself and a pair of sandals for her.

Check these out!!

These are mine - plus I bought sandals for Lulu - total $43.65!!

I couldn't pass up these classic navy pumps for $6 - total $4.80 with the coupon!! Even thought they're faux suede, they're really cute & I'll probably wear them with jeans.

I fell in love with these when they first came out a few months ago - but I didn't buy them because they weren't on sale. I'm so glad I waited - I only paid $5.60 for them with the coupon!!

I don't usually like gladiator sandals, but these caught my eye right away. I love pewter metallic and the straps on these are so delicate that the whole look is very feminine. They do tend to rub on the outer edge of my little toe if I walk in them a lot, but I really love them. $17.60 with the coupon!!

Don't you love that pewter metallic??!!


0 comments: