Summer movies

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm a little behind in seeing new movies, but I have managed to catch a couple...


Buddy & I saw Thor a couple of weeks ago. As I've mentioned before, I'm a huge fan of the Marvel Comics movies, and this one was no exception. Lots of action, and Chris Hemsworth is hot, hot, hot as Thor. Every time I would see Tom Hiddleston (Loki) on the screen, I would think, "Gosh, he looks like Johnny Weir!", LOL! Oh - and as with all Marvel movies, there is an additional scene after the credits, so be sure to stick around for that.


Gus & I saw Fast Five last week. Even if you didn't like the Fast & Furious movies, you could just get by on the eye candy. Wowza. Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang - that's some serious man candy. But the movie is good, too. This one picks up right where Fast & Furious (2009) ended - but is still before The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. There is an additional scene during the credits, so be sure to watch for it - it sets up the possibility for another movie.

And don't forget to check runpee.com for times to, well, run pee. You can also get the app for your iPhone. I always use this! LOL! It will also tell you if there is an additional scene during/after the credits.


0 comments: