Happy Birthday, Gus!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Today is Gus's 45th birthday, so that's my cue to say something nice about him. He says he only likes reading my blog when I talk about him or when I post something funny. Everyone's a critic right?

Gus is the best man I know. He loves his family & he works hard to make sure we have everything we need. I know that there is nothing that he wouldn't do for us. Without a doubt, he always puts us first. He's my best friend & my hero. He has a great sense of humor & well, he's pretty hot.

To be fair, he also leaves his shoes all over the house (I can see a pair from here) - and he leaves dishes in the sink instead of putting them in the dishwasher that is a foot away. He can also fall asleep in the middle of a conversation - usually just as I'm getting to the good part. But he does squeegee the shower after using it about 90% of the time, so I'm cutting him some slack.

Happy Birthday, honey - I love you!!!




0 comments: