10 things I want to accomplish in 2010

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You know how people make those bucket lists of "100 things to do before I die"? I've always wanted to make one, but I find the whole "100 things" kind of daunting. So I decided to make a "10 things I want to accomplish in 2010" list. It's much more manageable, and I won't be as likely to put things off since they are supposed to be done in 2010. It's not a very exciting list, but it's a start!


  1. start a blog
  2. learn to make fancy cupcakes
  3. learn to use fondant to decorate cakes
  4. try 1 new recipe per month 
  5. reorganize my main closet
  6. go to Cedar Point (I've never been there)
  7. go to Disney World (I've never been there)
  8. turn one of my upstairs rooms into an exercise room 
  9. finish knitting my husband's afghan
  10. lose 10 lbs.
Do you have a list? What are some of the things you'd like to accomplish in 2010?


4 comments:

Crystal S. said...

How bad is it that I recently made my list but don't know where it is anymore? LOL I typed it somewhere.

I like the idea of breaking it down into 10's.

Kim said...

LOL - that sounds like something I would do! I'm going to try to put my list over in the sidebar, so that way I can't lose it!

Jessica said...

OMG you've never been to Cedar Point?? You have to go! You will have sooo much fun!! I can't wait to go this year! We went over the summer. There are pics on my blog somewhere..

Kim said...

Can you believe it? My son went with my brother last year & they had a blast. We're hoping to go in May - he's already telling me what I 'have' to ride, LOL! I'm going to look for your pics later when I have a chance to sit down & relax with a margarita!