Great deal at Ann Taylor Loft!

Monday, February 22, 2010

I love Loft's layering tees! They are super soft & comfy - and they're body-skimming rather than body-hugging. Right now they're on sale, 2 for $30 - regular price $29.50 each! Love the Spring Coral, Papaya, & Midnight Navy!

 
layering tee in Spring Coral

I love how the little details like the twisted silk trim makes the shirt so feminine and a little dressier. I've found that the sizing runs pretty true on these shirts, but they are a little looser fit, so if you like your tees snug, you may want to go down a size.

They also have the V-neck tees on sale 2 for $25, basic scoopneck tees 2 for $25,  tanks 2 for $20, and the voile trim long-sleeve scoopneck for $12.

Let me know if you decide to buy something! I'd love to hear what you got!


0 comments: