Laundry Secrets

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I wanted to share a little blurb that I read in the Feb. 17, 2010 issue of Woman's Day. 

'Laundry Secrets We Can Learn From Men' (pg. 93)

"Who woulda thought it?! Men wear undershirts all the time, which allows clothes to stay fresher longer. So I headed to Walmart to pic up 15 men's small Hanes Classics ComfortSoft V-Neck Undershirts ($16 for pack of three). I have been amazed. Not only am I much warmer, but my sweaters and blouses, particularly when I layer, easily stay fresh through 2 or 3 wearings. And the V-necks are super-comfortable for wearing around the house after work. Brilliant!"

I wear tanks and camis under my sweaters, blouses, and sweatshirts - but I never really thought about wearing an actual undershirt. My husband always wears undershirts, so I have no idea why it never occurred to me to do the same, LOL. The only thing that I think 'might' bother me is if the sleeves are too loose & they bunch up under a long-sleeved shirt. But if I can find some that have more fitted sleeves, I think I'll give this a try!


0 comments: