Sephora's Spring Looks

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I love looking at the new makeup looks for each season at Sephora. Here are the ones they have for Spring 2010:

 

  

I think this looks sooooo pretty! The model reminds me of Katy Perry. Unfortunately, if I did this, I would look ridiculous. Probably like Mimi (from The Drew Carey Show), but missing a huge spot of eyeshadow. Sigh. I'll probably try it - but maybe with a color that's a little less bold.

 
Watercolor Eyes

Um, I'm just gonna say 'no' to this one. It's not so much the different colors as it is all of the shadow under her eyes. She reminds me of a football player. I think I'd like it a lot better if there was a thinner line of smudging under the eyes.


  Luminous Skin

I love this natural look - especially for spring/summer. But what I'm really excited about is that according to this, Laura Mercier has a new shade of Tinted Moisturizer! It's called Bisque - and it's a shade between Nude & Sand - which is perfect, because I had to buy both Nude & Sand to mix together to get my perfect shade. Apparently, I wasn't alone!


 

I think this is really pretty, too, but if I put pink eyeshadow on my eyes like that, I would look like I had pink eye (ha) or stayed up all night crying. Not a pretty look either way. And I'm a bit envious, because this is soooo pretty!

 

So obviously I would never be able to pull this one off...(see comments for last look). I would look like someone punched me in both eyes. It's pretty on her though.



Not sure how I feel about this one. I think the blue is pretty, but it's a bit garish in this picture. Maybe if the lines were a bit thinner? I can't imagine wearing this for daytime. I don't hate it, but I don't think I could pull it off either.

Opinions? Other looks for spring?


0 comments: