Target ups and downs

Monday, March 8, 2010

I stopped by Target today to pick up an ink cartridge for my printer - and I figured while I was there, I would get the Sonia Kashuk brush that I blogged about a few weeks ago. Um, no. They didn't have any Sonia Kashuk brushes at all. I was bummed because I really don't want to order it online & have to pay shipping.


But when I got home, I read about these Jemma Kidd lippies that are really cute, so I thought maybe I would order those along with the brush. That would almost put my total at free shipping level. Um, no. They're "coming soon" and will be available for shipping in 2-4 weeks.
So much for that idea...

There was one ray of sunshine in all of the gloom. I found a cute pair of shoes while I was at Target! They are sooooo comfy - and they look adorable with jeans. And they were only $12.99! I don't think anyone with really slim feet could wear them - my feet aren't slim, and they're slightly loose on me.


Target actually had a lot of cute shoes priced $12.99-$24.99. Lots of colors & styles! I saw a lot of adorable summer dresses & tops, too. So if  you get a chance, check out your Target! (but don't expect to find any Sonia Kashuk brushes)  :-P


0 comments: