Thursday's Blog 3/4/10

Thursday, March 4, 2010


As you've probably noticed, I love food. And because I love food, I love blogs that are about food. If they happen to include recipes and pretty pictures, all the better. So - surprise! This Thursday's blog of choice, Eat, Make, Read, is about food!

The blog was started in 2008 by Kelly Carámbula (you can read more about her here). Tuesday's entry was Chicken Tequila Burgers - and they look delicious!

 Chicken Tequila Burger - Annie's Eats

And take a look at this Vanilla Swiss Merigue Buttercream frosting!

 Vanilla Swiss Meringue Buttercream frosting - Annie's Eats

With blogs like this, it's not going to take me long to fulfill my goal of trying 12 new recipes this year! I'm down to 9 already! There are some cinnamon rolls that I've got my eye on for a Sunday brunch.The recipe can be found here.

You can follow Kelly on Twitter

If you have a favorite food/recipe blog - I'd love to hear about it!


0 comments: