Wednesday's WTF??

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ladies, stop! Look no further for candy to put in your significant other's Easter basket! I've found the perfect WTF gift(s)!! The only drawback is that YOU will have to wear them...

This bra is available from amazon.com for just $7.99 (plus $5.49 shipping) - and I'm thinking that this is best worn by those who are an A cup or smaller:



For those who are a little more daring, there are candy nipple tassels - and these should work for the more well-endowed gals, too. They're only $4.65! Unfortunately, shipping is $4.50 - and they're not eligible for Amazon's free shipping.

And don't worry, you can get a matching g-string, too (and I hope the "thong" part isn't covered in candy as well!):



Hmmm, maybe these would be more appropriate for Valentine's Day. But I'm guessing that he won't mind when you give them... after all, it's the thought that counts, right?


1 comments:

Crystal S. said...

Well, they are pastel like Easter eggs...

I am just going to stop there because I could say something kind of weird about my fears associated with those. LOL