My first BakeItPretty order!!!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The other day, I placed my first order for cupcake goodies from bakeitpretty.com. So when the order arrived - I couldn't wait to rip it open and see what kind of magical cupcake-baking goodness was inside! Then I remembered that I wanted to take pictures, so there would be no ripping. I'll take the pictures quickly...

Look at that pink cuteness peeking out of the box!

Awwwww - it's adorable!!!

Some groovy baking cups

And these are almost too cute for words!!

The entire haul - lots of cute baking cups, 3 new (BIG) icing tips, opal sanding sugar, and violet sugar crystals (the pic doesn't do the color justice - it's a gorgeous purple!)

I highly recommend bakeitpretty.com - the quality of the supplies is outstanding, the shipping was incredibly fast, and the packaging/presentation just made me smile. I will definitely be purchasing from them again!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

What adorable stuff! LOVE the baking cups!! Polka dots are one of my favorite things. Combine them with cupcakes (another favorite) and voila - instant awesomeness!! :)

Kim said...

They had so many cute things that I had a hard time choosing! They have a ton of polka dots!