Shoe ho(arder)...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gus thinks I'm a shoe ho. He tried to lay down the shoe law to me the other night. He said that I wasn't allowed to buy any more new shoes until I had worn (at least once) all of the ones I already have in my closet.


Hmmmm.

Then he said that I couldn't try to fool him because he knew which ones hadn't been worn because they weren't scuffed on the bottom. I told him that didn't mean they hadn't been worn - just that they hadn't been walked on. *snicker* He said, "Oh, you know what I mean." Yeah, Gus, we all know what you mean.

Last night he said that I'm not just a shoe ho - I'm a shoe hoarder. He said that I just like to have shoes in pretty boxes in my closet. He lost me at "shoes in pretty boxes" - because I was envisioning row after row of shoes in pretty pink boxes...sigh. Do you see a problem with that? Yeah, me neither.


He told me that he was going to start a blog of his own to talk about my shoe habit. I think he should call it "Sho-Ho" - a blog where loved ones of shoe ho(arder)s can come to bond and discuss life with a sho-ho.

Did I mention that he gave me a dozen pink roses? Awwwww...how sweet is that?


I bet some strappy sandals would be really cute in that same shade of pink...


0 comments: