Bronze everyday look

Friday, May 21, 2010

I use this look a lot in the summer because it's quick and easy - plus I like the subtle glow from the bronzer.




Unfortunately, most of the products I used have been discontinued. I think the only items that are still available are the Aromaleigh Glazed blush, Dior lip liner, and the Magnetism gel liner. This is one of the liners that I sell at IFP when I do special orders. There are numerous other sites on the web that also sell it. It should be fairly easy to find "copycats" of the light & medium bronzers, the MAC pigment (I think NYX Walnut pigment is similar), and the nude lippies.


I applied the Aromaleigh Light Bronze bronzer on the lid and also as a highlight under the brow. Next, I used the Aromaleigh Medium Bronze bronzer in the crease and also to line the outer 3/4 of the upper and lower lashline. Then I smudged just a bit of the Magnetism gel liner on the outer 2/3 of the upper and lower lashline - enough to tell it was there, but not enough to give the eye a smokey look. Then to finish, I used eyeliner sealant mixed with the MAC Cocoa Beach pigment to wetline the outer 2/3 of the upper and lower lashline (right over the Magnetism); smudging some additional pigment onto the outer corner before the sealant dried.


For my cheeks, first I dusted the Aromaleigh Medium Bronze bronzer in the shape of a "c" from the side of my forehead to my cheek. Then I mixed just a bit of the Aromaleigh Glazed blush with the bronzer and applied to the apple of my cheek, down the middle of my nose, and on the tip of my chin.


I lined my lips with Christian Dior Linen lip liner, dusted lightly with powder, then applied MAC's Sparks Can Fly lipstick, finishing with a light coat of MAC's Bare Slimshine.



I like to do this look when I'm on vacation, too. It works at the beach, I can apply it more heavily for evening, it goes with most outfits, and I don't have to pack much makeup! I really like sample baggies for traveling!


0 comments: