Peachy-pink bronze everyday look

Friday, May 14, 2010

This is one of my favorite looks because I just love this shade of peachy-peach! I think it is a color that most people can wear well and it just gives you such a healthy glow!








A list of the products I used for this look (with links):
Aromaleigh Cherub Divine Luminesce Finishing Powder
Spell Cosmetics Hologlow Embers eye shadow
Meow Cosmetics IdealEyes Breakfast at Kitty's Purrrl eye shadow
Meow Cosmetics ModernEyes Fur Flyin' eye shadow
Aromaleigh Cashmere Pure Mineral Rouge
Aromaleigh Nectar Pure Mineral Rouge
Meow Cosmetics Morganite Tinted Glow Powder
Spell Cosmetics Filter Translucent Perfecting Powder
MAC Whirl lip liner
Benefit Posietint Cheek & Lip Stain
Stila Shine Lip Color in Sarah



For eyes: I applied Aromaleigh Cherub Divine Luminesce Finishing Powder from lid to under the brow, as a base for the other shadows. I applied Spell Cosmetics Hologlow Embers eye shadow under the brow as a highlighter and also smudged some along the lower lashline. Then I used Meow Cosmetics Breakfast at Kitty's Purrrl on the lid and into the crease, and Meow Cosmetics Fur Flyin' to the crease and outer vee. I also wetlined Fur Flyin' on the outer 2/3 of the upper and lower lashlines, smudging additional shadow on top of the wetlining on the outer 1/3 (upper & lower) while it was still damp.



Lips: First, I applied MAC Whirl lip liner and dusted lightly with powder. I topped that with Benefit's Posietint Cheek & Lip Stain and allowed that to dry. Then I applied Stila's Shine Lip Color in Sarah. This is my favorite lipstick of all time!! I love it!


Cheeks: First I lightly applied Aromaleigh Cashmere Pure Mineral Rouge to the apples of both cheeks. I topped that with Aromaleigh Nectar Pure Mineral Rouge - taking the color up along the hairline on the sides, curving a little onto my forehead. I also lightly brushed this down the center of my nose and on the end of my chin. Next, I used just a bit of Meow Cosmetics Morganite Tinted Glow Powder along the top of my cheekbones (or where they would be if I didn't have such plump cheeks, LOL!).When I was finished, I lightly dusted my entire face with Spell Cosmetics Filter Translucent Perfecting Powder.


0 comments: