Thursday's Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I haven't done a Thursday's Blog post for awhile, so it's about time I do!!

This Thursday's blog is Go Fug Yourself.
 
If you haven't seen it - you must go right now. Yes, that's right. Just stop reading my blog and go directly to Go Fug Yourself. Do not pass "Go", do not collect $200.

This blog makes me alternate between giggling with glee at how some stars with bazillions of dollars to buy clothes and shoes can't dress themselves any better than, well, some of the people on the People of Walmart website (This pic of Shannon Doherty will serve as Exhibit A) and drooling over the loveliness and classiness of other stars (This pic of Salma Hayek will serve as Exhibit B).

And seriously - what was Jessica Simpson thinking when she went out in public dressed like this?? From the neck up, she looks adorable. Heck, I'll even go so far as to say from the waist up, she looks adorable. But it's all downhill from there. Yikes.

But I digress.

The pictures are awesome and the writing is hilarious. I usually save all of my GFY reading until the end of the day, when I can kick back, relax, and really enjoy it.

Check it out. Now. Tell me you love it!


0 comments: