Drag racing...

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Who else loves RuPaul's Drag Race? I could sit and watch it all day long! So, of course, when I discovered the Dragulator, I had to give it a try!

It's a program that allows you to upload a picture and then dress yourself in drag! How fun!! You get to add eye makeup, blush, lips, a wig, earrings, an outfit, and accessories. You can even give yourself a name.

Here are my pics - they're hilarious!!

This is me as "Miss Scarlett"


And this is me as "Priscilla"


Give it a try - and have fun!! If Gus didn't read my blog, I would've "dragulated" a picture of him and posted it.

Oh, what the heck...

Meet Gustina...

Hmmm. Honey, you remind me a little of Alexis Arquette, but you definitely look better dressed as a man. Thanks for letting me post this picture of you. And yes, I am aware that you will require some sort of compensation.

BTW - I loved the final three on Season 2. I wanted them all to win! I really liked Raven a lot and thought she out-classed the other two. But Tyra definitely had a lot of charisma and stage-presence.

Check your local listings for the day/time/channel in your area for RuPaul's Drag Race. You can follow on Twitter; "like" it on Facebook; download wallpaper; and download the calendar.


0 comments: