Happy Nat'l Tequila Day!!

Saturday, July 24, 2010


tequila
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


I think this might be my favorite day of the year! MAS TEQUILA!!!

We all need to honor tequila today by indulging in an adult beverage containing our favorite brand of tequila. I'll be paying homage to Cabo Wabo tequila!


Here's a little blurb about Cabo Wabo Tequila Reposado from the website:
"Recognized as one of the finest tequilas in the world, Cabo Wabo Tequila Reposado delivers a distinctive experience that even the most discerning drinkers find delightful and unique. An assertive nose of sweet lime, orange and fresh herbs excites upon pouring. Maturation in American oak casks for 4 to 6 months infuses our Reposado with a bold peppery flavor and hints of fruit that linger on the palate briefly, followed by a long, spicy finish. A truly incomparable spirit, Cabo Wabo Tequila Reposado is ideal for sipping solo or in a top-shelf margarita or other mixed drinks."

They even offer some yummy-sounding recipes to maximize your enjoyment of the tequila. How cool is that? I'm partial to the Caborita and the Red Rocker (both the drink and Sammy, LOL!).

How are you celebrating Nat'l Tequila Day?

Remember - Drink Responsibly!! Don't Drink and Drive!!


2 comments:

Crystal S. said...

Wow, I should've just asked you for a tequila recommendation when I was buying the stuff for my watermelon margaritas. LOL I just had to choose one randomly.

Kim said...

Ooh! Watermelon margaritas sound positively yummy!!