I love shopping!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I mean I really love shopping!! Especially if I find something cute or a phenomenal deal!

I just bought 5 shirts from Ann Taylor - and only ended up paying $65! Sales and free shipping rock!

And right now, the deal is even better, because you can use the code SALE25 to get an add'l 25% off sale prices and free shipping!!

I got this one to just wear around the house - mine is a pale shell pink color. But it looks like they're sold out now!


This one is so much cuter IRL - I was a little iffy about it until it arrived. It's adorable! I was impressed by the quality - and it washes well, too. I was worried about how the charmeuse would look after washing & drying - but it looks perfect - no ironing needed! Love the color, but wish I could've gotten more colors in my size.


And I think this one is my favorite! It's rare that I can wear anything with ruffles on the front, because when you are a well-endowed girl, the last thing you need to do is draw more attention to your chest! But these ruffles are so tiny that they lie completely flat and they actually end up drawing attention up and down, away from the chest area. So I bought 3!! I got black, white, and a deep fuschia/magenta. I think these will work well under a sweater or jacket, too.


Have you come across any great deals lately? Share!!


0 comments: