Turkey?

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One of the free apps that I have on my iPhone is Pocket Express. It's the closest thing I can find to Viigo, which was my absolute favorite app for my Blackberry. *rant* Why, oh why, can't they make a version of Viigo (or at least something similar) for the iPhone?? I really liked Viigo. It was the best. You can't personalize Pocket Express like Viigo. Sigh. *rant over*

Anyway...back to Pocket Express. I use it mainly to read news & entertainment headlines. I usually check it in the morning when I get up and in the evening before I go to bed. Last week, I was lying in bed, reading the headlines, when I saw "Turkey discovers ancient underground tomb".

I must have been really tired, because my first thought was "how in the world would a turkey discover an ancient underground tomb?" Seriously. I actually frowned and tried to think it through. I didn't click to read the rest of the article, so it took me a minute or two to wrap my mind around it enough to realize that they meant Turkey the country. Duh. Yeah.

It had nothing to do with the fact that I'm blonde. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Speaking of stories - if you want to read the Turkey story, you can find it here.  :-)


0 comments: