Zoya is so clever!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Have you guys heard of the new Zoya nail polish spoons?? I think they are one of the most clever things I've ever seen! And the perfect way to sample nail polish!


If you haven't seen them yet, here's the deal:
They are little clear plastic spoons, and the bowl of the spoon has been painted with the nail polish. So not only can you see the actual color of the polish (because we all know it almost never looks the same in the bottle as it does on our nails), but you can also turn the spoon over and place the bowl of the spoon over one of your nails to see how the color looks on you!! How freakin' clever is that??




 (btw - this color is Willow)

But wait - there's more!

The spoon samples are $.50 each - but don't despair. They ship for free (or you can pay $2 for expedited shipping) - and you receive a code that can be used on your next Zoya order, and it's worth the full value of the sample spoons you ordered! So if you order 10 spoons, you will receive a code that is worth $5 off your next Zoya polish purchase!

My samples:

colors L to R: Willow, Elodie, Cassi, Corrine, Madison, Paige

colors L to R: Sunny, Jordana, Emme, Maya

These are the free samples that were included with my order:

colors L to R: Edyta, Julieanne, Cheryl, Karina, Carrie Ann, Kym

colors L to R: Kelly, Stacy, Burke, Kristi, Cola, Shawn

My favorites from the samples I ordered: Willow, Cassi
For summer, I like: Elodie, Maya
From the Wicked & Wonderful samples, I like: Burke (and I think Kym would be great for fall/winter parties)

I think I'm going to use my credit voucher to buy Burke since it's such a pretty fall color!


0 comments: