Deals on heels!!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I have tons of things to post about - my birthday (presents!!), makeup, skincare, books, etc., but no time to type the posts!! Argh!! LOL!

Today, I got the most awesome deal at dsw.com!! I wanted a pair of booties with a chunkier heel that I could wear for everyday/casual. I found a black pair, but I'm still on the prowl for a brown pair...

These were $54.95 - but with codes and my birthday & DSW rewards, I managed to pay $28.01 - and that included tax & shipping! Yay!!


I'm pretty sure you have to be signed up for the DSW Rewards to use the codes (it's free to sign up):
DSWSAVE gets you 30% off any single full-price item
COMEBACK gets you $5 off
SHIPR gets you free shipping on orders over $35 (but I couldn't use this one because my order total was too low once I applied all of the discounts)

I usually don't care for Born shoes (they tend to have a "manly" look and thick rubber soles/heels), but I do like these:


I would love to have these in brown, but dsw.com only has them in a size 10 (I wear a size 7). I've Googled and searched, but can't find them anywhere. Has anyone seen them anywhere else online?


0 comments: