Gleeks!

Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm a Gleek and proud of it. Who's with me?

I'll be honest, when I heard that Gwyneth Paltrow is now a country singer and would be guest-starring on Glee, I was a little worried. After all, most actors/actresses who go on to release CDs probably should've stuck with acting.

But then I saw this clip from an upcoming episode. I love this song (especially the unedited version, LOL), and I think she does a great job with it. I'm looking forward to seeing her on Glee.




And did I mention that one of my birthday presents from my wonderful daughter, Lulu, was the first season of Glee on DVD? And it's the Gleek version with 2 hours of extra stuff!! Woot!! She rocks.


4 comments:

Crystal S. said...

Do you remember the movie, Duets? She sang then too. She's pretty good! I never would've expected her to go for country though. She is good. And I'm a huge Gleek. :D

Kim said...

I don't remember that movie at all. I know I didn't see it - but I don't even remember hearing about it, LOL!

So does Rachel annoy you as much as she annoys me? I can't watch her face when she sings, LOL!

Who is your favorite character?

Crystal S. said...

She does bug me a little. LOL I think I love them all, which is odd because I usually do have a favorite! Who's yours?

Kim said...

Sue is my favorite, but I love all of them (except Rachel). Britney cracks me up, Finn is so clueless, Mercedes wows me with her voice & attitude (loved her as Frankenfurter!), Kurt I love for so many reasons, Puck is the hot bad boy...Will wins the best abs award, LOL. And I love Emma & Carl, too. John Stamos was HOT as Eddie in the Rocky Horror episode!