Predators

Monday, January 3, 2011


So who else loves the Predator movies?? I do, I do!! The Alien movies were okay, but I really liked Predator and all of the Alien vs. Predator movies. Unfortunately, this one was a little disappointing to me.

From imdb.com: "Chosen for their ability to kill without conscience, a group of killers, some trained and some who are not, must endeavor the alien race of predators that have set out to target them as prey. Dropped into the vast jungle of a distant world, these human predators must learn just who, or what, they are up against, and that their ability, knowledge and wits are tested to the limits in the battle of survival of kill or be killed."

To me, there was just too much with the humans and not enough with the predators. And the little twist at the end was just kind of stupid, if you ask me. I wasn't impressed. I was, however, impressed with Adrien Brody's abs - nice, very nice - especially for such a scrawny dude, LOL.

I give it 2.5 out of 5 stars. If you have a couple of hours to kill, give it a try - but just don't expect too much from it.


0 comments: