Valentine's Day music...

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I've been working on a new Valentine's Day playlist for my iPod and I thought I'd share it with y'all!

Valentine's Day playlist
  1. Venus - Bananarama
  2. Cradle of Love - Billy Idol
  3. Is This Love - Bob Marley
  4. Thing Called Love - Bonnie Raitt
  5. That's Love - Brad Paisley
  6. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
  7. I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness
  8. Fooled Around & Fell in Love - Elvin Bishop
  9. This Kiss - Faith Hill
  10. You Were Meant For Me - Jewel
  11. LoveGame - Lady GaGa
  12. Valentine - Martina McBride
  13. Everything - Michael Buble
  14. You're the One That I Want - Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta
  15. 1234 - Plain White T's
  16. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
  17. Can't Fight This Feeling - REO Speedwagon
  18. Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland
  19. Our Song - Taylor Swift
  20. How Sweet It Is - James Taylor
Enjoy!!


0 comments: