Some of my favorite blogs

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I always like to check out Shopaholics Daily. There's a great article called "Dress Yourself Slim"  and I love, love, love the outfit that is pictured with the article!

Sugar Buzz Girl blogs about cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and everything sweet. It all looks too pretty to eat...well, almost.

Hair Thursday has tons of great hair pics, advice, etc. And she even featured my friend Kathy's pixie haircut (just search for "pixie")!!

Mommy Beauty is a blog written by one of my online friends. She has a beautiful little girl that she blogs about and she also has some super makeup reviews & tutorials.

I love A Beach Cottage {life by the sea} because just seeing the pictures of all the beachy furnishings makes me happy. Envious, but happy. Someday, I hope to have my own beach cottage & then I can blog about life by the sea, too. 

I really enjoy reading iGriza - it's informative, it's fun - it makes me smile.

Design*Sponge is another decorating blog that I follow. Lots of great ideas!

What are your favorite blogs?


0 comments: