Target loves me, loves me not...

Friday, March 26, 2010

I was wandering through Target yesterday, and I saw all of these cute, colorful bins! I want them all!! Target loves me...





Silly me, I was so mesmerized by the colors, I forgot to check the prices! I really want some for my linen closet and laundry room. I think purple for the linen closet and green for the laundry room. Maybe the black for my closet?

And since the shoe department is so close to home goods, I strolled over there to take a look, too. I ended up getting these cute brown suede flats (on sale for $13.88) - very comfy! They had them in several other colors - black, fuchsia, dark green, muted lime/spring green, mustard, and I think there may have been one more, but I can't remember what it was...

Apparently Angus thinks they're cute, too!

And they had the most adorable rain boots on sale for $20 - but they were out of my size in the style I wanted. I checked online, but they didn't have my size there either. I've been wanting a pair of rain boots, but didn't want to pay a fortune for them, so these would be perfect. And I could have used them today! LOL! I'm starting to think the rain is never going to stop.

I really wanted these :-(

Or these :-(

but I may settle for these...

or these...

But I really, really love the pink and brown ones. Target loves me not...


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ooh ooh! Those bins would be great for our playroom. I've been looking for some. Looks like I'll be going to Target tonight!!

Kim said...

I convinced Gus to do a little work on my laundry room, so I'm going to be getting some of the green bins. Yay!!

I need to take some measurements to see which ones will fit in my linen closet.