Drool-worthy...

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I know I shouldn't even look at more shoes, but I can't seem to help myself. They're like crack to me. Yes, I'm a shoe ho - and I freely admit it. That's the first step toward recovery, isn't it? Yeah, whatever.

I am positively drooling over these shoes:

they're red, they're sexy - I want them! reg. $118, sale $82 at bluefly.com

love, love, love these! reg. $275, sale $192.50 at shopbop.com

And I know I already have two cases for my iPhone, but when I saw these Kate Spade cases, I couldn't help but want one...well, okay, I want both of them.  :-)



They're adorable!! Hint, hint!! Honey, I know you read my blog, so don't pretend like you didn't see this!! After all, Mother's Day is just around the corner!!  :-)


2 comments:

Crystal S. said...

You're turning me into such a shoe ho, you know. Ever since you posted about the Michael Kors shoe sale, I've been out of control. I used to never even care that much about shoes. I know, gasp. ;)

Kim said...

It's true what they say - you can never have too many shoes. :-)

And you can definitely get some great deals - so why not? LOL!