Lunch with Gus

Friday, April 9, 2010

Gus and I went out for lunch last Friday and it was a beautiful day...


We decided to go to the Oriental Wok since we love their food and they have outdoor seating. They have the best Asian Pear martinis, but unfortunately it was a little too early in the day to indulge, so I had sweet tea instead.


Gus had a vegetable spring roll and the vegetable fried rice. I opted for the jumbo shrimp combo plate. Delicious!! And the view from our table was lovely. Surprisingly, there were only 4 other people eating outside, so it was like we had the place to ourselves.



I opened my fortune cookie to find a fabulous fortune! I'm always heading for a land of sunshine, I just wish it had said "you are heading for a land of sunshine soon"...


The pig statue at the restaurant entrance always cracks me up...I especially like the fortune cookie!


Have a great weekend everyone!


0 comments: