Happy Father's Day!!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there - but especially to my husband, Gus.


Gus is a great dad (and husband). He's my best friend. He makes me laugh and he makes me pull my hair out. He works hard to make sure that Lulu, Buddy, and I have the things that we need - and as many of the things that we want as possible.



Is he perfect? Of course not. Who is? And who wants someone who is perfect? That would be boring! He does have the annoying habits of leaving his shoes in the living room and his wallet, keys, etc. on the kitchen counter (even though he has a perfectly nice basket for them - also on the kitchen counter). And there's the whole dropping his dirty laundry right outside the laundry room door thing. But in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter. And there is a slim chance that I have a habit or two that annoys him.

So Happy Father's Day, honey - you're the best and I love you.


0 comments: