Viburnum/Cat Island eye makeup & misc. stuff

Friday, August 13, 2010

It's been a crazy week - and the next few days aren't looking to be any better! But here is a quick eyeshadow look that I did recently that I wanted to share.

This look was a little more metallic than I usually wear, but Viburnum is one of my favorite eye shadows from Aromaleigh. It's such a pretty color - gray, bronze, pewter - it has it all!



MAC "Scant" eye shadow - I don't see this on the MAC site, and mine is in a Holiday palette from a couple of years ago
Meow Cosmetics "Cat Island" eye shadow (from the Caribbean Escape collection)
Aromaleigh "Viburnum" eye shadow - limited availability
Aromaleigh "Smokescreen" Pure Hue - no longer available
MAC "Smolder" Eye Kohl
Aromaleigh "Verve" blush - currently unorderable, but that changes day-to-day
Benefit "Rush Hour" (for lips & cheeks)




None of the full face shots I took turned out very well, so you're just getting the eye shots, LOL. I have a ton of new shadow samples here that I want to swatch for you. Hopefully, things will slow down a bit next week and I'll have a chance to do that.

Side note on other upcoming blog posts: Gus and I went to see "The Other Guys" (starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg) last weekend and I'm hoping to see "The Expendables" (with Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Steve Austin, & Mickey Rourke, etc. - and remember Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia from "Buffy" and "Angel"? She's in it, too! ) this weekend  so I will be reviewing those for you. I also have "Avatar" and "Daybreakers" on DVD (Yeah, yeah - I'm behind the times and no, I didn't see "Avatar" in the theater!) - and "Death at a Funeral" just arrived, so I need to watch those and do reviews. I just watched "Saw VI", "Dragonball Z: Evolution", & "Twilight Saga: New Moon" - but I'm not sure it's worth doing reviews since they're all pretty old. And for sure, we're going to have to do some talking about this season of "Treu Blood"!

Have a great weekend everyone!


0 comments: