Whiteyboard!!

Monday, August 9, 2010

When I was a kid, I loved to draw. Pencils, markers, chalk, paint - I had it all. I loved chalkboards, pads of paper, the sidewalk - and I would've been the coolest kid on the block with one of these in my room.

A Whiteyboard!! It's a whiteboard that you can stick to any wall. It's removable and doesn't damage the wall.  According to the website, you can move it up to 5 times without the adhesive losing it's effectiveness. And the prices are soooo reasonable! A 12" X 18" Whiteyboard is $10, 2' X 3' $15 (out of stock), and 3.3' X 6' $30.

I wish my kids were little again just so I could buy the largest one for them. Well, I'd probably have to buy two, because they'd fight if we just had one. Make that three - because I want one, too!





Oh, the possibilities!! You could cut one into smaller pieces and stick them on the inside of cabinets - in the bathroom, the kitchen - anywhere you need to write down a list of things to buy at the store. You could stick one on the table by the phone! You'd never have to search for paper again. How about your laptop? The console in your car? You could even use them for chore lists for your kids (or your husband). And in the kids' rooms, you wouldn't necessarily have to put one on the wall - you could cover a tabletop with it so the kids could write directly on the table.

I'm buying one - how about you?


0 comments: