Things I want to accomplish in 2011...

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Remember the list of 10 things I wanted to accomplish in 2010? Well, I managed to accomplish 6 of them - and I think I'm okay with that. Here's the list:
  1. start a blog
  2. learn to make fancy cupcakes
  3. learn to use fondant to decorate cakes
  4. try 1 new recipe per month 
  5. reorganize my main closet
  6. go to Cedar Point (I've never been there)
  7. go to Disney World (I've never been there)
  8. turn one of my upstairs rooms into an exercise room 
  9. finish knitting my husband's afghan
  10. lose 10 lbs.
I wanted to lose 10 lbs., and I actually lost 15 - so that's good. We had planned to go to Cedar Point & Disney World, but other things came up and we weren't able to go. However, Gus & I did make it to St. Pete Beach, and I had never been there before, so that was an accomplishment. The other two that I didn't get to do - learning to decorate a cake with fondant and turning one of my upstairs rooms into an exercise room - I plan to make part of my 2011 list. Hopefully, I'll have better luck with them this year!

Things I want to accomplish in 2011:

  1. learn to decorate cakes with fondant
  2. turn one of my upstairs rooms into an exercise room
  3. repaint the main & upstairs hallway
  4. start on a little outdoor oasis (firepit, seating, plants, flowers)
  5. learn to make infused vodka
  6. make more time for me/my health
  7. get my cholesterol below 200 (last reading was 274)
  8. have a really well-stocked bar :-)
  9. revamp the IFP website
  10. ?
How did you do with your list for 2010? Did you make a new one for 2011?


0 comments: